The masculine Magician archetype is the expression of embracing one's intelligence for ethical and pro-social purposes. The masculine Magician is a master of technology as well as of psychology. He draws upon his ability to manipulate appearances, to provide stories and narratives to explain events, and to shape the hearts and minds of others. When he divorces his talents from ethics, he becomes a Manipulator. When he denies all understanding of himself, others, and the world around him, he becomes a Denying 'Innocent' One. (Full article...)
Did you know...
An ample padonk
- ... that rape baiting is when a rape "victim" deliberately creates or enters into a situation that puts herself at high risk for being raped, hoping that she will be raped?
- ... that tradthots are not trad?
- ... that some exercises for women include squats to give them a nice, tight, round padonk (pictured); pulls to delay the onset of bat wings; presses to build muscle that keeps breasts firm and elevated; and a restricted work/rest ratio to challenge the cardiovascular system while expanding the respiratory capacity so they can fuck long and hard?
- ... that Male Monarchs Wiki users can place userboxes on their page to personalize them?
- ... that university instructor Eric Clanton was arrested for attacking a man with a U-shaped bike lock at the 15 April 2017 Berkeley political rally?
- ... that coat confiscation sometimes occurs when protestors attempt to disrupt Donald Trump speeches when it is extremely cold outside?
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize kettlebell lifting in a MILO article in 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
In the news
"Women have to understand that they’ve evolved for millions of years for the main purpose of carefully selecting a man and then pleasing him. A woman should consider suicide if she cannot strongly fulfill this most basic feature of life." — Roosh V. "The Girl Score (A System For Rating Individual Girls)".